Tuesday 12 June 2007

Are You Always Late?



This morning I was late, yet again, for work…twice this week and it’s only Tuesday! My excuses have been train delays, don’t get me wrong this usually is the case - except that time I lost my Oyster Pass and then there’s the time I forgot my running shoes and had to go back. Anyway, that’s not my point, what I’m trying to get at is I wish I sometimes had a better reason…even I’m getting bored with my apologizes . So I did a little research and came across CNN’s top 10 weirdest excuses:

1. I dreamed that I was fired, so I didn't bother to get out of bed.

2. I had to take my cat to the dentist.

3. I went all the way to the office and realized I was still in my pajamas and had to go home to change.

4. I saw that you weren't in the office, so I went out looking for you.

5. I couldn't find the right tie, so I had to wait for the stores to open so I could buy one.

6. My son tried to flush our ferret down the toilet and I needed to tend to the ferret.

7. I ran over a goat.

8. I stopped for a bagel sandwich, the store was robbed and the police required everyone to stay for questioning.
-this actually could have happened

9. A bee flew in my car and attacked me and I had to pull over.
-this has happened to me and it’s damn frightening

10. I wet my pants and went home to change.

Here are some more

Cheers to planning your next trady behaviour!

No comments: