Tuesday 5 June 2007

What Were They Thinking?

I’m sorry to have to post this but to be honest I can’t help myself and it is above all my blog (sorry folks!).

Yesterday the 2012 Olympic Games’ logo was unveiled in London to everyone’s surprise. Have a look….what the crap is this? I can’t even read what it says (2012)…they come in different colours as well (electric blue, vibrant green…). How does this “symbolizes the dynamic Olympic spirit and its inspirational ability to reach out to people all over the world" as the Organizers suggest? Can some please explain this?

In contrast, take a look at Vancouver’s Olympic logos for the 2010 games… now that's better!

1 comment:

S said...

I like the London 20120 logo, I think when you compare it to the previous (summer) Olympic logos it really stands out!