Wednesday 13 June 2007

Paris, Je t’aime est magnifique!


Yesterday I was privileged -and quick- enough to see an advance screening of Paris, Je t’aime…thank you Anna! I didn’t know anything about it until that day when I decided to IMDB it. With a bit of background and tickets in hand (and snacks hidden away in my bag) I was ready to watch this loveable, romantic comedy/drama about the different types of love in the city of love…Paris of course. I highly recommend this movie…..it’s a collection of short stories ranging from 5 to 15 minutes, created by 18 directors, each portraying a different dynamic of love, from “disguised, revealed, imitate and sucked dry to reinvented and awakened”….nothing is spared. After the screening a beverage was in order to discuss our favourite and least favourtite ones….

Comes to the big screen in London June 22 and I think it’s already out in Canada (May 4th)

Check out the trailer

No comments: