Wednesday 30 January 2008

I’ll Never Forget Again!


I just love this concept. Most of the time when you write your ‘must not forgets’ it smudges and you forget what it is your meant to remember. I usually resort to a piece of paper then sometimes, well let’s be honest here; most often I either forget the piece of paper or even that goes missing – you just can’t win.

The TO-DO TATTOO is a perfect solution (if you don’t mind everyone else seeing it, then again you could place it on your arm or anywhere really.) It’s most likely to stay on longer than ink and won’t be deterred by sweaty hands. You can cross off the items on your ‘list’ without placing a spec of ink on yourself. And like most temporary tattoos it probably comes off easy enough with soap and water….


Sounds good to me

No comments: