Friday 18 April 2008

Pineapple Express


I’d like to start off this post by saying I enjoy the weekends. Obvious statement I know, who doesn’t right? What I enjoy most about the weekends is that I can do whatever I want, whenever I want, and that includes: watching trailers in bed. This usually happens on Sunday mornings, I wake up (well rested) grab my good’o iBook and check the latest (and some favourites) trailers on the Apple website. I swear I could watch trailers all day, but that’s bedside the point. Last weekend I was excited to see the new Seth Rogan film Pineapple Express had finally posted an official trailer. But I needed more….

Upon arrival to the movie’s website I was hopeful and excited – there was another trailer, a restricted one. Now because it was restricted they required some info – no problem, I’m over 18, it’s all good. But upon closer inspection it was compulsory to provide a ZIP code, so I entered the only one I could think of 90210 (don’t judge, I’m sure you’d do the same). I was rejected, how did they know? It was all very cruel! Not to worry, this story has a happy ending, I found it on YouTube and now you don’t have (I’m way too kind).



I can’t wait for this movie.

No comments: