Monday 4 February 2008

Great Commercial

Now that the Superbowl is over…..what? just thought I’d follow suite – every website/blog I’ve been on today has said something about the Superbowl, and in turn the (very costly) commercials. Sorry, I didn’t watch the Superbowl and this post isn’t about that at all…however you could make a lose connection – great commercials.

Last night, while watching my regular Sunday night line up of TV shows, a great commercial from Talk Talk came on. I’m not sure why I liked it so much but it made a lasting impact (well enough for me to want to blog about it). I was never particularly interested in (the only think I can think of that’s similar is) Synchronized Swimming, but I really loved this advert – the skill it took to coordinate and choreograph this is mind blowing. How did they know what it would look it? How long did it take to perfect? Oh there are so many questions…and yet no answers.

Commercial in Question:







Do you remember when Coca Cola did something similar to this?





Or How about Miller Lite?



Crazy

No comments: