Tuesday 12 February 2008

It’s One of Those Days


I haven’t felt my best today. I blame the moon, even the stars. Last night I was tossing and turning all night and just as I was starting to fall alseep my alarm clock went off (this actually might not have been the case but it sure felt that way!). I obviously didn’t look my best, what with my puffy eyes and dark circles…oh wait it gets better. After spending hours (fine 10 minutes) straightening my hair I left the house to enter the worst fog I’ve seen in a while. Seriously, I couldn’t see a few feet in front of me, it was that bad. Now we all know with fog comes moisture and what does moisture do to someone’s naturally wavy hair, that they try to hide by straightening it? Needless to say I wasn’t feeling so hot today……..

That’s why I just loved this piece (I know it’s mean but it made me feel a little better) that Isthishappening.com did on the ‘ugly truth’, how celebrities look before the almighty Photoshop takes over and makes them red hot.

I wish I could have been Photoshopped today!


No comments: