Wednesday 27 February 2008

Sudoku Maddness


I’m not sure why I’ve never gotten into this before but honestly I can’t stop playing Sudoku!

It all started a week ago when I was coming home from a night out, in my drunken state I decided I was going to try my hand at this problem solving game while on the tube. As I’m sure you could guess I wasn’t very good, at all. Instead I became frustrated with trying to solve the puzzle; I almost missed my stop for goodness sake! I left the unfinished puzzle on the train and headed home to my bed, not thinking anything more of it…until last Sunday when I bought the ‘Observer’ newspaper and found one inside. ‘I’m probably better in my sober state’ I thought, so decided to give it another (fair) chance….

Now I’m doing them all the time – before I go to bed, during my lunch period, while I’m waiting for dinner….I just can’t stop. I love the satisfaction of completing one of these bad boys.

I highly recommend them.

No comments: