Thursday 23 August 2007

Everyone Needs Some Love


There’s no real reason for this post just that I’m feeling a little emotional (no, no nothing happened…I’m still in love and with my boyfriend), but I just finished reading ‘Pride and Prejudice’ and was feeling a little awwww-like…that being said here are some of my favourite romantic quotes:

‘Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time’ ~ Casablanca

‘You had me at hello’ ~ Jerry Maguire

‘This kind of love comes but once in a lifetime’ ~ Bridges of Madison County

‘I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.’

‘When they ask me what I liked best, I'll say it was you.’ ~ City of Angels

‘You make me want to be a better man’ ~ As Good As It Gets

‘A life without love is no life at all’ ~ Ever After

.....And of course:

‘So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday’ ~ The Notebook

'Nobody puts baby in the corner' ~ Dirty Dancing

No comments: