Friday 3 August 2007

Where Can I Find an Ear-Duster?


Imagine with me will you? Let’s say you’ve just picked out the perfect gift for that ‘special’ someone. Your next logical step would be figuring out how you want to present it…do you go for wrapping paper and a bow or choose a gift bag with tissue paper? Complicated and tricky for some I know. Let me take the pressure off…..

While gallivanting around Japan this past April I came across the perfect gift bag (which I bought!!) and completely forgot about, until last night……you’re going to love this. It’s basically a white bag (see picture) with writing across the center spanning all the way around the bag in red writing…who cares right? But check out what it says

‘True love is like Big Foot…Everybody talks about it, but nobody has ever found it. Don’t Worry. I’m not gonna sell you to an ear-duster. You are Big Foot’

That pretty much sums up this post….I’m laughing so hard I’m crying

Goodbye my Big Foot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).